There are some programs that users install in their workstation and they function as they are supposed to. When users had their ways with that software application and they want to wipe it out, they just follow step-by-step uninstaller menu and that’s it. They’ve successfully removed the application from their PC. But there are some applications unintentionally or intentionally developed in such a way that it stays in your PC and it is hard to get rid of. They start up with your computer, their corresponding services takes up a lot of space and eats-up RAM and ultimately slows down the operation of the computer. BlueStacks is one such application which is easy to install but hard to get rid of and with the time it slows down the end user system. Many people have faced this issue as BlueStacks pushed its update, uninstalling the old one and installing the new one was a huge trouble for the users. Many people received error message when they tried to wipe-out BlueStacksi.e. ‘A later version of BlueStacks is already installed.. Set-up will now exit.” So in this article we will illustrate you set of instructions if you want to disable BlueStacks in the start-up of your computer if you’re facing speed issue. Second we’ll guide you to wipe-out BlueStacks completely from your workstation.
Guide on How to Uninstall Bluestacks
Must read: Fix Bluestacks Graphics Card error
Steps to disable BlueStacks in the start-up:
- Press start-up or windows key
- In search menu type msconfig (Alternately you can Windows key in the keyboard + R and there you would have typed msconfig to configure windows start-up services)
- You’ll now see a System Configuration pop-up, there select services tab.
- In the service tab, unselect the BlueStacks Android Service along with BlueStacks Log Rotator Service, these are the services which gets loaded along with the system and make system slow. Click on apply.
- Now go to start-up tab and disable BlueStacks from Auto-Startup, click on apply to save the changes.
- Now you’ll be prompted to restart the computer. Please restart the computer to see the persistent changes.
There are so many complex procedure mentioned in the Internet to remover BlueStacks which is not feasiable for the end-user. Steps to completely Wipe-Out BlueStacks from the PC in the easiest way:
- Download Revo Uninstaller or IO Bit Advance System Care Uninstaller.
- After installation is done, launch the same. It will generate list of programs, select on BlueStacks and click on Uninstall.
- It will create back-up system restore point and then start uninstalling the program.
- Uninstaller might disappear without giving any success message. Doesn’t matter, now you will be prompted to scan and clear the program’s leftover components. Do select and let the system scan for the same.
- It will show the list of results. Click on select all and remove them all.
- Now the BlueStacks is gone. You can again check for leftover registry entries by scanning it with CCleaner but it’s not mandatory.